Most days I have no regrets. Okay. Some days I have no regrets. IF I could do a ‘dream makeover’ version of my life I might:
- Avoid people who suck their teeth and spit;
- Allow all children to engage in their growth years without violence of any kind;
- Keep far away from humans who leave one feeling “less than”;
- Do away with having to listen to phone conversations;
- Conquer war, hunger, and disease;
- Eliminate housekeeping;
- Avoid the word “tolerance” ~ I prefer “acceptance” and believe it is far more significant;
- And, tah-dahhhh! Refrain from romantic relationships where my date rides off and leaves me when confronted with twelve-foot alligators on the cycling trail.
If I could avoid all these things then maybe I would be a much different human being.
Yet, I adore who I am. Right now.
~ Variation published Moodscope.com, Great Britain, 2015